[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam+EJB3 on WebSphere 6 with Emb. Microcontainer?

lisaanm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 09:51:49 EDT 2007

"thejavafreak" wrote : Why not use plain POJO instead since seam it is already supported on WAS 6.1? What is the reason for using EJB3? Isn't WAS 6.1 already supported with EJB3?

WAS 6.1 doesn't support EJB3 (JEE5). May be in a year, come WAS 7 with JEE5. With POJO WAS 6.1 is working, but I need (customer's request) to use EJB to communicate with other external remote modules.
I recommended SEAM+EJB3 features and they impressed with it, but the only problem now is Seam with EJB3 on WAS 6.1.

I asked support from WAS team but no success.

So if any of our community is aware of Seam+WAS, then please share your comments.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094093#4094093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094093