[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Assignment expressions

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 09:52:32 EDT 2007

I have the same problem, using Jbpm 3.2.2.

If I use the expression:
<assignment expression="group(MyGroup) --> member(Team Leader)"></assignment> It works fine, and is assigned to the actor who is in the group "MyGroup", and has the role in that group of "Team Leader".

But, if I use: <assignment expression="variable(group) --> member(Team Leader)"></assignment> It says the user "MyGroup" cannot be found in user db. But the variable "group" I used which has the value "MyGroup", is not a user, it's a group. And the documentation at http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html/taskmanagement.html#assignmentexpressions  does state: anonymous wrote :  "variable(variable-name) means the user or group is taken from the specified variable instance. The variable instance can contain a java.lang.String, in which case that user or group is fetched from the identity component. Or the variable instance contains a User or Group object."
Anyone know what we are doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094094#4094094

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094094