[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems with <t:dataList>

francisco.noguera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 10:03:05 EDT 2007

this is my source code

xhtml:
--------------------
 <t:dataList var="marcador" value="#{EnlazarProveedor.marcadores}" layout="simple" rowCountVar="rowCount"
					rowIndexVar="rowIndex"
                preserveDataModel="false">

                    <h6>
                                <h:outputText value="#{marcador.titulo}"/>

                   </h6>

                </t:dataList>
----------------------
java Facade:

@Stateless
public class SitiosWebFacade extends ReelFacade implements ISitiosWebFacade {

       public List listarMarcadores() {
    String consulta = "SELECT a FROM Marcador a";
    return getEm().createQuery(consulta).getResultList();
    }

    public Marcador guardarMarcador(Marcador marcador) {

	if (marcador != null) {
	    if (marcador.getId() == 0)
		getEm().persist(marcador);
	    else
		marcador = getEm().merge(marcador);
	}
        return marcador;
     }
}

java action:

public class EnlazarProveedorMarcadoresAction extends SitiosWebBaseAction implements IEnlazarProveedorMarcadoresAction {

    private String cid;
    private String arreglo[ ];
    private String nombre;
    private String parametro2;

    /** Creates a new instance of EnlazarProveedorMarcadoresAction */
    public EnlazarProveedorMarcadoresAction() {

    }

    private void validateCid() {
        cid = Conversation.instance().getId();
    }

    @Destroy @Remove
    public void remove() {

    }

    public void iniciar() {
        log.info("Inicia el componente SEAM {0}",new Date());
        validateCid();
        log.info("CID-INICIO: '#0'",cid);
        listarMarcadores();
    }

    public void listarMarcadores(){
        marcadores = sitiosWebFacade.listarMarcadores();
        Iterator it = marcadores.iterator();
        while(it.hasNext()) {
            Marcador m = (Marcador)it.next();
            System.out.println(m.getTitulo());
        }
    }
 }

The problem is that the dataList component only return me the first value, but the dataTable return me all the values in my DB table.  I don't know which is the mistake, but I really need the help. Thanks for the answers...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094101#4094101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094101