[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Re-working EJB Extended Context To Use SMPC - Need Help

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 11:04:16 EDT 2007

I'm not quite getting your scenarios.

"curtney" wrote :

  | MyStatelessBean has another stateless bean (MyStatlessDAO) that is also being injected with @EJB.
  | However, the declared entity manager is not injected. I am assumming it fails because Seam does not have control of the creation and injection of the ejb (myStatlessDAO)???

Yes, you've injected the MyStatelessDAO using @EJB right? So it's not a Seam component so Seam has nothing to do with it.

anonymous wrote : Again, MyStatelessDAO entity manager is not injected (It inherits this from MyGenericDAO). It fails because Seam does not have control of the creation and injection of the ejb?

Yes, as above

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094147#4094147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094147