[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - TransactionListener not bound

csaldanh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 11:23:19 EDT 2007

I have been getting the following error while running my app

Caused by: org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException: Could not instantiate Seam component: org.jboss.seam.core.transactionListener
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.newInstance(Component.java:1740)
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.getInstance(Component.java:1643)
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.getInstance(Component.java:1622)
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.getInstance(Component.java:1599)
        at org.jboss.seam.Component.getInstance(Component.java:1594)
        at org.jboss.seam.core.TransactionListener.instance(TransactionListener.java:60)
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: TransactionListener not bound
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)

This is some of the output from command line which shows that transactionListener is installed

INFO  [Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.core.transactionListener, scope: EVENT, type: STATEFUL_SESSION_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.core.TransactionListener, JNDI: restoreview/TransactionListener/local

Can someone please tell me what I might be missing? I have added <core:transactionListener/> to the components.xml file. Is there anything else that i need.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094164#4094164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094164