[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Intercepting web deployment

stevev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 14:26:39 EDT 2007

I'm still not having any luck.

I've stripped down the original .aop file from the example and put the SimpleInterceptor class in it's own jar file without a META-INF/jboss-aop.xml file. I have put this jar in the jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer directory. I then added the following to the base-aop.xml file inside the jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer directory:

  |    <aspect class="org.jboss.aspects.tx.TransactionLocalAspect" scope="PER_JOINPOINT"/>
  |    <bind pointcut="field(* *->@org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxLocal)">
  |       <advice name="access" aspect="org.jboss.aspects.tx.TransactionLocalAspect"/>
  |    </bind>
  |
  |    <bind pointcut="execution(* org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.TomcatDeployer->performDeploy(..))">
  |        <interceptor class="org.jboss.injbossaop.lib.SimpleInterceptor" scope="PER_VM"/>
  |    </bind>
  |
  | </aop>

It still doesn't seem to pick up Tomcat deployment. As far as I can tell this point-cut should be deployed before the web deployer now. Is there some other reason why it might not be working?

Thanks,

Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094227#4094227

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094227