[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: WTP2.0.1, JBossAS-Tools-1.0.0.beta4 not publishing corre

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 16:32:48 EDT 2007

Thanks for all your help in this. I really wish I could have dedicated more to it before you did, but hey, thats hte benefit of community right?

I will definitely try to have this fixed for CR1.

>> What does this idiom "copied = copied &&" do ?

That's my attempt to make sure *all* files were copied correctly. If any single file is not copied, the end value of copied would be false.

I realize I probably don't do anything with that value in the end, but it's there for me to then use in the Event Log.  I'll need to make sure that shows up in the event log, or find a better way to report it.

Again, thanks definitely for all the help here. Your tips are going to be very helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094258#4094258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094258