[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Logging all uncaught exceptions to a separate Logger?

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 18:48:54 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot, Matt, for the fast answer! That is working great.

I already looked at the Exceptions class and figured I could use a catch-all handler that redirects to an error page that has a page action that calls a component that gets injected the handledException and logs it :-(
Besides being just a tiny bit too complex, this had the disadvantage that I could not log the original request URL that caused the exception.

Never occurred to me that since this is a seam component I can replace it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094307#4094307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094307