[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Encoding problem

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 01:39:20 EDT 2007

The file encoding didn't work out that well since everything else broke ;-)

Well, now the wsdl file is correctly UTF-8 encoded but the problem seems to be a JBossWS_remote._24540.xsd (schema validation?). The file has the original iso-8859-1 chars and no encoding info -> tilt.

Is there any way of hinting the encoding for the .xsd? Sure, I could strip the entities from all non-utf chars but since they are quite central that would lead to refactoring everywhere so if there is I a workaround, I'm more than happy to listen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094354#4094354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094354