[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why cannot I run more than one concurrent conversation S

curtney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 01:57:15 EDT 2007

Well, I am certainly not an expert, I got my own share of problems. But, I believe what Pete and Jacob are saying is that in other for you to start another conversation (concurrent one) you would need to

anonymous wrote : leave the current conversation with conversationPropagation="none".

effectively leaving the current/active conversation (not ending it). You can then proceed to create another conversation.

In other words, you have four options:
1) join
2) nest
3)propagation none ****** This is the one you want *********