[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: dojo + jboss portlets

angelo.dangelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 02:29:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using dojo widgets in my jsf portlets (specifying the widget in styleClass attribute of jsf components).
I put dojo initialization inside my custom layout (in index.jsp and in maximized.jsp) and it was ok in JB Portal 2.2.1SP3.
Now I'm porting my application in JB Portal 2.6.1 and I added dojo initialization in the same way as in 2.2.1SP3.
It works fine with Firefox 2.0.0.7 but I have some problems with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6: the pages are loaded very slow and the widgets are not shown.
I tried to include dojo initialization both before and after
but the problem was not solved.

Is there someone who faced the same problem? Is there a workaround?

Thanks
Angelo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094370#4094370

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094370