[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Disabling browser cache ???

lisaanm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 03:55:51 EDT 2007

"terryb" wrote :
  | Anyone knows how to set response header in Seam/JSF to stop browser cache?
  |
  | I have a problem which is turing out to be a pain. Say I have a JSF page to view a record, then I delete it. But everytime I bring up view page, it still shows the record, even though its been deleted from the database.
  |
  | I believe this to be a common problem, yet I can't find any solution.
  |
  | I use default RHDS set up with JBoss AS 4.2.0.

I think its not with browser cache but with your view rendering. Check whether your action method outcome returns no 'null', instead return empty string "", then the page would be rendered new.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094396#4094396

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094396