[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @In(required = false,value=

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 09:12:37 EDT 2007

Pete,

that is very very cute !!! Works nicely. Thanks.

Another way (using the old approach combined with this new method) which works as well is:

  | @In(required = false,value="#{sections.rowIndex}")
  | 	private int selectedSectionIndexNr;
  |

  | 	public String selectSection() {
  | 	        section = sections.get(selectedSectionIndexNr);
  | 		questions = section.getQuestions();
  | 		return "selectedSection";
  | 	}

A follow up question, related to my usage of 1 Datatable over two SFSB's:

With regard to accessing a datatable in two SFSB's... if an item is added to the  sections in sectionManagementBean (as injected as shown earlier in sectionManagementBean), it appears as if those changes are not propagated back to the initial bean (questionnaireManagementBean) even though it is still in the same conversation.

Almost as if the Datamodel is not re-outjected.

Is that the intended behavior ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094561#4094561

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094561