[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: MDB and long time tasks

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 09:36:40 EDT 2007

"gscalise" wrote : "adrian at jboss.org" wrote : This feature is in 4.2.x

  | Hi Adrian,
  |   we are having the same problem as jc7442, but we can't switch to 4.2.
  |   Is there any workaround to this issue on 4.0.5GA? Would upgrading to JBMessaging solve our problem?
  |
  | Kind Regards,
  | Guido Scalise

The change is in the ServerSessionPool (it starts the transaction) not the JMS.
it needs to ask the MessageDrivenMetaData what the transaction timeout is
for the onMessage() method.

You can find the patch in the release notes for the feature:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3321?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094583#4094583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094583