[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - Re: OSGi features

Alesque do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 11:09:13 EDT 2007

Ales,

It's a good news that OSGi integration is aligned to JBoss 5 roadmap. Any approximative date regarding the release of JBoss 5 GA? It's a question of weeks/months/years? I found not related information about that on JBoss Community Web Site.

Of course, I will give it a try!

I have additionnal question about OSGi integration. Will jboss provide a way (annotations, via jndi, or something else) to inject OSGi service references into an EJB?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,
Alexandre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094645#4094645