[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Identity.hasPermission

wiberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 13:06:38 EDT 2007

I wanted to use the hasPermission in a different way than what is  used by default. By default it loads it from the business rules engine and I wanted to do it from a database where I had all the permission infromation stored.

What I did was to extended the Identity class and then tell Seam to use that class instead. This was when a user  was authenticated I would load the permissions myself into my own identity object and then I overwrote the hasPermission check to then look for my permissions.

I'm sure you can do this smae approach to plug in whatever security mechanism you want to use.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094707#4094707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094707