[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam-gen EntityList, how to disable auto search

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 13 05:21:53 EDT 2007

In search (list) pages generated by seam-gen. it automatically displays results when list page is first opened.

I can't seem to find a way to stop this auto search behaviour? I would like to stop that, and only execute search when pressing search button.

Also, I got some buttons on page, which should render olny if user had typed any search values. Is it possible to make this check in EntityList object?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094856#4094856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094856