[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - [JBoss 4.2.1-GA] EJB incongruence deploying an EAR on differ

rigel77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 13 11:03:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

currently I have a database service running on a server hosting Oracle-XE, on another computer all EJB loaded by JBoss are connecting without problem to the database service.

The problem is that I am able to deploy my EAR into JBoss running on Windows Vista without problems,  but when I load the same EAR into JBoss running on Debian I receive this error message: