[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Navigation page numbers using EntityHome

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 13 12:17:52 EDT 2007

I was thinking of navigation buttons for childern records when EntityHome has one-many relationship, eg on Organisation view page, like to list Organisation Users in a f:subview; and have navigation buttons for subview data (Organisation Users). But with seam-gen example, it accesses subview data via EntityHome. I am new to seam stuff, and having problem figuring our, how I can achieve this.

public class OrganisationHome extends EntityHome<...>{

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094887#4094887

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094887