[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: UnKnow Error

btp2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 00:26:11 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : The only think I can think of is that there is another JSF jar file on you RedHat server that is being used inadvertently. To track this down, add the "-verbose:class" to the JAVA_OPTS in the run script and then examine the locations of the jar files for the classes loaded. You might have to also do this on Windows to have a control group to compare to.

Thanks for your ideas. I will try it and find out what's going on. I will continue posting the results.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094944#4094944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094944