[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: UnKnow Error

btp2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 01:09:47 EDT 2007

I can make it work. The result is difference between ant build on windows and Linux.

On Windows: Ant build make the build are Folders. ie: kadoo.jar folder
On Linux: Ant build make the build are file. ie: kadoo.jar file.

So, I have to build project on Window and Deploy it in Linux.

I didn't know why....Are there any one can explain what happen with ANT on Linux? Please help...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094946#4094946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094946