[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: wstool jboss 4.05 vs jboss 4.2.0GA wsdl-java

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 04:54:18 EDT 2007

"nirre" wrote : then one included in jboss 4.2 - jbossws-1.2.1.GA (build=200704151756)

  | I have another problem now. Wstool now (with the above mentioned version) generates "strange array data types" in the jax-rpc file (and it does not generate the corresponding java files) - they where not generated when using the jbossws 1.03 (the one incuded in jboss 4.0.5)...
  |
  | At runtime I know get errors like:
  | [EndpointMetaData] Cannot load class for type: {http://company.com/theIntegration}ArrayOfOpportunityID,com.company.theIntegration.ArrayOfOpportunityID
  |
  | and then I get a:
  |
  | RemoteException occured when invoking web service method!java.rmi.RemoteException: Call invocation failed; nested exception is:
  |   | 	java.io.IOException: Could not transmit message

This seems to me the same as http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=120947.
I also invite you to create a minimal application reproducing the bug and attaching it to a new tools-jaxrpc jira issue. Then the community might take care of it.
Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094955#4094955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094955