[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3Trail not bound when running the EJB3Trailblazer tutoria

tanitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 10:46:46 EDT 2007

I am getting this error:
"javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: EJB3Trail not bound"
 when trying to run the EJB3Trail tutorial in JBOSS 4.0.5. This is very strange and i cannot get this to work no matter what i do. It works fine in JBOSS 4.2.x, but it doesn't work in JBOSS 4.0.5. The problem seems to be with class loading. In JBOSS 4.2.x, the ejb classes load as I deploy the ear file. However, this doesn't not happen in JBOSS 4.0.5. The ear file deploys without errors, but when i try to access the ejb, i get the error mentioned above.
(As a side note, I could not get to deploy ejb 2.1 on both versions of the server, i believe due to class loading issues).

I am using Java 1.5.0_12 and i believe there are some issues with the security manager, but I might be wrong. Anyone encountered this issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094999#4094999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094999