[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Saving clients time.. installing/setting up jBPM

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 10:48:43 EDT 2007

Well, I (personally) never needed to do this. But...
I have a direct connection to the internet (hence no need for the proxy stuff). For many others this (if needed at all) it has to be a different host and port, so no generic param can be used there.... and the starterkit is kind of like a ghostimage.

btw, ever tried to set up systems provided by other companies? You need more than 6 hours AND expensive consultancy...;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095000#4095000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095000