[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Issue related to HTTP connector threads -- Busy Thread Count

arparikh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 13:20:12 EDT 2007

We are running a high volume application (webservice engine platform middleware) on jboss.

All the transactions are short lived and we have timeout set on every transaction so we make sure we kill the transaction if exceeds certain time.
Noticed yesterday that busy threads value kept on going up and jboss was not responding after it reached max (300). We noticed this trend from 1:30pm and it reached max at 9:30pm.. The busy thread cout was on upward trend . We have cluster of 4 instances and this happened on only one instance.

Any thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095023#4095023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095023