[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam EJB Injection Classloading issue

rafaelri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 16:08:55 EDT 2007

I thought it was clear enough on the post below and that was the reason I suggested uploading somewhere the project...
I am not deploying EJBs inside an WAR. I am packaging the interfaces for the classes (aka EJB-client package) so I can refer to the SessionBeans inside my Web Application. I am packaging only the interfaces not the implementation classes.

Lets try to be very straightforward... Is Seam supposed to be able to inject a reference for a SessionBean deployed anywhere in a JNDI compliant Server using @In annotation? Cause if so either I am doing something wrong or there seems to be something not working as expected. I am already using an workaround to avoid this... plain simple ServiceLocator pattern...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095036#4095036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095036