[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam EJB Injection Classloading issue

rafaelri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 14 18:55:03 EDT 2007

Hmm... ok... now we have two confused :D
I am ok about Seam not supporting remote EJBs but still I feel confused about it supporting local since theoretically the both should have a common behavior in relation to the client.
Errr... Let me try to be clearer... I dont follow how Seam accesses the EJB "directly" when it is a local ejb since in theory all EJB access is meant to be done through the Proxy class that is created by the container. Or am I wrong?

Anyway, tks a lot Pete! I'll try the manager tip!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095048#4095048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095048