[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Help - post login and EntityHome instance

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 00:41:09 EDT 2007

I am not sure if my problem is conversation related, or something I'm missing.

I have two menu links on the page. Login and Add User. Login is via Seam authentication with users in my database. Login link uses UserHome object to update user login history; and AddUser.xhtml is bound to UserHome as well.

When I click on Login link and perform login, the page refreshes the Edit User link generted by s:link is already appended with the UserId causing it to load record of the logged in user; instead of giving blank Add User form.

I this it is because UserHome has already been initialised by my login process. But I am not sure, what should be done after the login process to avoid this?

Login Link

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095077#4095077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095077