[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: soap message not correct?

jtestori do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 04:38:21 EDT 2007

tested with 1.2.1 and 2.0.1. then i deployed jbossws-2.0.1, same problem.

strange thing is that it works when i use the generated classes it in a simple main-class without jboss, so i guess there must be a classpath-problem. but i don't deploy any webservice-related jar-file together with my application.

maybe the generated source code can help:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095130#4095130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095130