[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process image display highlights wrong end node if task

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 04:45:13 EDT 2007

AFAIK, If a task that has more than one transition ends, and you havent specified which transition to take, (eg: taskInstance.end("MyTransition");), the default transition will be taken, and that default is the first transition defined in the processdefinition.xml.

So it sounds like the task instance isn't being ended correctly, or is not being ended with a transition name.

Why it's doing this, is anyones guess, unless we can see what you are doing. Perhaps you should post the code that you use to end the task, so we can take a look, or create a unit test to display the behaviour, then im sure someone can help you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095133#4095133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095133