[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - gpd extensibility - source code

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 04:48:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I created some custom nodes in jbpm and want to check how we can adapt the gpd in order to make process definitions with our custom nodes (starting by making some custom extension for defined extension points).

I downloaded jbpm 3.2.2 starters kit which contains the gpd 3.1.0.SP1.

I also wanted to have the code of the designer so I downloaded the jbpm.ide directory at http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/JBPM/

However this code doesn't seem to match at all with the gpd3.1.0.SP1 in the starters kit.

The extension points defined are way different.  How can I get the right code for 3.1.0.SP1?  When will there be a release with the code as I did find it?

thx,

Olivier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095136#4095136

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095136