[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Task instances - transactions

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 05:08:16 EDT 2007

When we are using jbpm (in a client/server application), the client typically only sees a list of task instances he can complete.

Normally when completing a task instance, some domain functionality has to be done (saving a report, link data with a user etc...).

These two actions have to be done in a single transaction.

Our approach is to be able to specify which action(s) have to be done when completing (or cancelling or ....) a task instance in a custom task node in our process definition.

The runtime variables to make the domain call are added when calling our server methods.

Any other approaches, thoughts on this?

Olivier.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095147#4095147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095147