[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: why Factory method is calling more than once?

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 05:20:47 EDT 2007

Hi Christian,
but if I alter the STATELESS to SESSION my problem will changed, because I have a combo box at the page and when the user change it the forms will be submitted and the information of the selected user should be displayed.

if I use the SESSION scope for the factory method, at first the user is instansiating as "new User()" and because the session is still alive, this factory method won't be called until the session is destroyed or the user is null so this won't resolve the problem

and if you meant changing my Session bean to a stateful  context, I did it but problem still exists, it seems that being SFSB or SLSB has nothing to do with this factory method and the method will be called whenever the Seam needs it.

you know, if I remove the relaod=false; from the code everything is fine but the problem is when user is going to update the information the submitted values won't apply to tempUser because after submitting new values, Seam is calling this factory method and everything is turning to its first step!!!!

thank you in advance for your reply, any comment would be of a great help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095150#4095150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095150