[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: nightly build--JBossTools-200710101613--Where is

ybxiang.wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 06:15:54 EDT 2007

You want us write a note.txt every night for each build ? :)
~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, i am selfish and do not think much in your situation. That will DO make you(or me if i am you) tired. hahaha...
I tested 2007.10.09, it's ok!!!

Your team can issues new build once per week(That is enough for us!) Or issue it immediately if it's important.
Thus your team can cut down those tiny burden and pay more attention to development.

I just love JBOssTools and try to find as many bugs as i can to make it better. wa ha ha........

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095172#4095172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095172