[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - database connection - language problem

nardras do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 06:25:07 EDT 2007

Dear guys,

this issue might not be a jboss related problem at all, but as i got to know jboss community as very helpful and pleasant i decided to post anyway:

my application uses a sql 2000 database for persistence. the connection is done using hibernate and the jtds 1.2.2 database driver. the problem is that the database's language is set to german while jboss/hibernate uses english date format of course.

so my question is where the language can be changed in order to match the database setting: must this be done on database connection, is this a hibernate config or even a jboss issue?

best regards
norbert d

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095174#4095174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095174