[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Annotation to se Parameter Description?

DeLaBu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 07:38:50 EDT 2007

I have a managed MBean that I created using the @Service and @Management annotations.

It works perfectly in the JMX console, only problem being that I have nothing in the ParamDescription column under the parameters of the registered operation.

Is there a way that I can annotate these descriptions?  It doesn't seem that javadoc like methods comments does the trick.

This may be so simple that I run the risk of getting flamed to a crisp.  But, I have Googled and searched high and low and can't find the answer!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095194#4095194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095194