[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain java type mappin

tpawankumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 08:33:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion alessio.soldano.
I have resolved this issue.yes,it is related to mapping of xml artifacts,java classes by using jbossws 1.0.4.

I am also using the interfaces/classes generated by Weblogic.I must use these interfaces/classes which were generated by weblogic.I should not use classes generated by tools provided by jboss. This is my requirement.It deployed successfully.It published the WSDL file and i am able to view WSDL file.

Now when i run the client initially i got the following exception

jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot find java method: processVendorOrder
    at org.jboss.ws.metadata.OperationMetaData.getJavaMethod(OperationMetaData.java:213)
    at org.jboss.ws.binding.EndpointInvocation.getJavaMethod(EndpointInvocation.java:82)
    at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointInvokerJSE.invokeServiceEndpoint(ServiceEndpointInvokerJSE.java:87)
    at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointInvoker.invoke(ServiceEndpointInvoker.java:115)
    at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpoint.handleRequest(ServiceEndpoint.java:209)
    at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointManager.processSOAPRequest(ServiceEndpointManager.java:355)
    at org.jboss.ws.server.StandardEndpointServlet.doPost(StandardEndpointServlet.java:115)

Then i modified jaxrpc-mapping.xml file such that it refers exact classes.
This exception i got because weblogic uses XMLBeans to generate interfaces/classes the implementation classes for the interfaces were there in under impl directory so i have modified jaxrpc-mapping.xml to refer for the classes under impl directory.

But now i am getting different exception

Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Neither fromValue(java.lang.String p) nor fromValue(java.lang.String p1, javax.xml.namespace.NamespaceContext p2) were found in interface com.covad.xsd.smo.vendororder.AreaCode
at org.jboss.xb.binding.sunday.unmarshalling.impl.runtime.RtUtil.invokeUnmarshalMethod(RtUtil.java:350)
at org.jboss.xb.binding.sunday.unmarshalling.impl.runtime.RtCharactersHandler.unmarshal(RtCharactersHandler.java:104)
at org.jboss.xb.binding.sunday.unmarshalling.SundayContentHandler.endElement(SundayContentHandler.java:872)
at org.jboss.xb.binding.sunday.unmarshalling.SundayContentHandler.endElement(SundayContentHandler.java:160)
at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser$DelegatingContentHandler.endElement(SaxJBossXBParser.java:295)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.xinclude.XIncludeHandler.endElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse(SaxJBossXBParser.java:174)
... 34 more

I think from the stack trace i understood that it is referring to interface and not to actual implementation class.AreaCode is a simple type.

I want to know wheather jbossws supports XMLBeans or not?
If supports ,which version of jbossws supports XMLBeans.

Please help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095212#4095212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095212