[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: version 2 documentation

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 12:17:04 EDT 2007

"jhalliday" wrote :
  | Please could you let me know if the example and getting started guide are sufficiently up to date to be useful (or at least not misleading) and if so, what is the mvn command to generate them from the docbook source in svn?

The up-to-date examples and user-guide are currently only present in svn repo.
You can easily build the user-guide from svn trunk. Simply go to docs dir and run 'mvn generate-source'.
More detailed info how to run examples follows (along with fancy UI :-)).

But it should all be there in 2weeks - having a meeting in between, just for this purpose ;-).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095305#4095305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095305