[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Refresh dataTable

jagr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 12:47:05 EDT 2007

I have on a jsf page  a EmployeeEdit and at dow of page I have rich:dataTable that has EmployeeErrors. Employee has relationship with EmployeeEdit. one to many.
I can display EmployeeErrors that have Employee but when I save the form, there are a process that eliminates some lines of EmployeeError.
If I see database the EmployeeError has been deleted correctly, but on gui the only way to see the changes is doing logout and login.
I don't know how to refresh this datatable.
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095319#4095319

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095319