[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: coerceToType / javaassist error

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 18:08:21 EDT 2007

Interesting but still doesn't explain why it worked in Seam 1.2.1.GA and 1.3.0.ALPHA. I'll try @Proxy if my problems persist.

Interestingly, I went back and looked at my old revisions and found a prior version under Seam 1.3.0.ALPHA had the same problem. A compare in SVN identified the culprit as being one of the following JARS:
jboss-el.jar
jboss-seam-gen.jar
jboss-seam-ioc.jar

When I rolled these back this issue didn't occur again under Seam 1.3.0.ALPHA. I can't get the same result under Seam 2.0.0.CR2 but will be working on the assumption that one of these jars is the cause.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095424#4095424