[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2 breaks all-on-one-page application

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 18:12:48 EDT 2007

This has turned out to be the same (or very similar) issue as in this other post of mine:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095424

I went back to an old 1.3.0.ALPHA version of my application and found that the culprit was one of the following jars:
jboss-el.jar
jboss-seam-gen.jar (almost definitely not this one)
jboss-seam-ioc.jar

For that version I just replaced the jars with the ones from the working version. I still can't solve this under Seam 2.0.0.CR2 but does this give an indication of where the problem may lie?

Thanks,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095426#4095426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095426