[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How does JSF to Seam integration work?

kmoore4now do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 20:20:02 EDT 2007

The Reference documentation has this line in Section 1.2.2. How it works, where it describes how the Registrastration example works:

anonymous wrote : When the form is submitted, JSF asks Seam to resolve the variable named user.

I see the code in the faclet, obviously:

<h:panelGrid columns="2">
  |     Username: <h:inputText value="#{user.username}" required="true"/>
  |     Real Name: <h:inputText value="#{user.name}" required="true"/>
  |     Password: <h:inputSecret value="#{user.password}" required="true"/>
  |  </h:panelGrid>

How does exactly does Seam get asked to resolve the reference to user? Is it because Seam provides an alternative implementation of the EL?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095442#4095442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095442