[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Update to JBoss IDE beta3 -> lots of problems ...

bensonfungjava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 02:38:01 EDT 2007

Why don't you change the Packaging mechanism?  The original Packaging mechanism is excellent and we(we are the partner of RedHat) promoted to our client, the client also appreciate this Packaging mechanism.

Right now, the packaging mechanism is totally changed without any documentation and not user friendly anymore.  I afraid the client won't approach JBOSS anymore.

I think JBOSS have to think about the workaround how to make the Packaging mechanism more user friendly.

Benson

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095476#4095476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095476