[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - NotSerializableException: AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean$M

alpheratz-jb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 07:07:34 EDT 2007

Question: has anyone seen the following before?

[This is with 'All' config JBoss 4.2.1GA. and Spring 2.1M4 and Toplink Essentials JPA 2.0-b58g]

  | 14:36:08,158 ERROR
  | [org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.session.JBossCacheService]
  | externalizeSession(): exception occurred externalizing session
  | SessionBasedClusteredSession[id:ZhOYIR+Pdkv7GkUG3bjcsg** lastAccessedTime: 1192509366298 version: 3 lastOutdated: 0]
  | java.io.NotSerializableException:
  | org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean$ManagedEntityManagerFactoryInvocationHandler
  | 	at
  | java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1081)
  | 	at
  | java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1375)
  | 	at
  | java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream

Why should the EntityManager stuff be serialized into the session anyway...doesn't make any sense to me!

As always, enlightenment very gratefully accepted.

Cheers,

Alph

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095560#4095560

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095560