[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Why is injection not working in AS 4.0 and 4.2 (servlets

Dushyant01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 08:27:13 EDT 2007

Hi,
My application consists of the a JSF Page that has a backing bean- view.backing.Start.

here i'm trying to lookup my ejb using
@EJB(mappedName=...jndiName)
private JBejb obj;

where JBejb is the remote interface of my SLSB-JBejbBean.

i am facing the problem that my JBoss4.2.1 server is giving the following exception -
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:view.backing.Start is not bound.

I don't Understand why does the server want the backing bean of the JSF page

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095586#4095586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095586