[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Passing ContextInstance as parameter to session bean ?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 10:52:45 EDT 2007

hmmmm... passing a context I would not do (to tightly coupled). The variable container is better or just passing a hashmap of objects where the objects are the variables (strongly java typed) and the keys are the variable names. Maybe in addition pass a processid/taskid/tokenid.

for the rest, looks good. This is also what I would do (this is not in jBPM, yet (no work being done), care to put this on a wiki if it works? Maybe we can even start a 'project' in jBPM with these kinds of contributions

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095666#4095666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095666