[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - problem with multilanguage support in eclipse - messages.pro

ivan.tufegdzic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 11:42:48 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have one problem. I want to use specific language and 	characters in eclipse (in messages.properties - eq. serbian character). I work with JBoss,JSF,Seam,...
But when I enter an character (serbian, or other which is not english) eclipse send error saving (and says that ISO... doesn't support that character).
I try with changing Properties and encode type in UTF8,UTF16,... but error is always linked with ISO...

All other files permits entering specific characters, only messages.properties doesn't work with them.
What will I do? Which preference I must change? Any idea?

Thanks,
it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095700#4095700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095700