[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Evaluating Seam

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 12:29:27 EDT 2007

Hi Guys

I evaluating some tecnologies for start the development of a portal system, Seam ringed my bell because I want to use EJB I need to develop using componentes like in Faces.

But i recently develop my first seriouslly application in Faces and honestly i get disapointed by the way the navigation is handled and how we work around to work with GET and POST parameters, bean initialization and updated url's.

So does Seam enhance this? Can I work with GET and POST parameters easily?

On the ORM layer, for what I seen Seam uses EJB persistence, well i was thinking using persistence with Hibernate, just simple because I have so know-how about it, so Seam + EJB + hibernate is peacefull?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095720#4095720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095720