[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Integration Testing with TestNG and embeddedEjb

youngm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 14:30:11 EDT 2007

A couple of things.

anonymous wrote : When i try to do an integration testing, I get this exception

So your app works just fine when running in a web container?

anonymous wrote : I have added the SpringContextLoader in the components.xml file and my application context is getting loaded.

When you added the SpringContextLoader did you remove the spring ContextLoaderListener from the web.xml?

I'm assuming your injection point looks like?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095758#4095758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095758