[jboss-user] [Remoting] - JBoss Remoting Clients (not using InvokerLocator)

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 15:59:30 EDT 2007

Hi there! I was looking in the docs, is it possible to use jboss remoting to be listening to a client that does not uses InvokerLocator? For instance, the create a TFTP service? I've seen that I can manipulate the socket using SocketCreationListeners. But after that my processing chain continues right? I got interested on the Remoting project because it adds a lot of functionalities that I need to implement if I go for a bare TFTP server using common-net for instance.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095777#4095777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095777